- Record and playback satellite telemetry and command streams
- DVR-Like operations for ease of use in operations or test
- Multi-Terabyte RAID-5 storage capacity
- Manage recordings with Preserve, Export, and Import Functions
High-Rate Data Steams
Up to 200 Mbps on these links. ECL and LVDS Interfaces are supported.
Our data recorders typically hook to the satellite modem or COMSEC equipment. We support a wide range of devices.
If you need a large number of channels, you can extend the system to up to 10 telemetry channels.
Configurable software modules and configurable software chains. Our drag-and-drop softFEP Visualizer lets you engineer the display.
Four Channel Telemetry Recorder
- Records four channels, up to 20 Mbps on each channel. You can add one or more high rate telemetry channels (up to 300 Mbps).
- Telemetry stream capture with data analyzers. Our in-line data quality monitoring ensures you’re recording good data.
Two Channel Command Recorder
- This application records two ternary command channels. That’s two command uplink streams or a command and command echo stream.
- Creates a command log for easy uplink analysis and review.
Satellite Contact Recorder
- Capture and store the satellite T&C data streams during a contact. Record/Playback two telemetry streams, one command stream, and one command echo stream.
- Our data analyzers and command logs support troubleshooting.
IRIG 106 Chapter 10 Recorder Datasheet
- Five RS-422 PCM channels with real time data quality indicators while recording and integrated BERT capability.
- Each channel has its own .ch10 file for independent recording and playback.
- Solid state drive provides high performance.